Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week 2 Spring Challenge Result

Last week 259.2, this week 256.8 = loss of 2.4 pounds.


To be honest this result is very good considering my hormonal eating this week.


The fill yesterday has definately done the trick. My eating has reduced significantly. Looking forward to next week's weigh in if this scale indication is anything to go by.


Thank you to all the lovely comments about my face comparison picture. I don't realise how far I have come until I put 2 pictures side to side like that. Even my surgeon says I am too hard on myself and that I am doing a good job. He is the one with the title so I should take his word for it!!


Oh and I definately promise to do something about these toenails this week!!

1 comment:

  1. Great result, you must be pleased! Don't be hard on yourself. We have spent too much of our lives being own our worst critics. Celebrate your success and hardwork - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete