Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Where did March go?

Holy crap I can't believe it's almost the end of March already.  I swear time is just zooming by and taking my warm weather with it :(  It's a nice sunny 21 degrees here today, so I can't complain but the temperature sure is dropping of an evening Brrr!

I have had a fill since my last update, a very very needed fill!  I had 0.2ml put in and I am definately noticing the difference :)  my scales are also noticing the difference which makes me happy :)  I have literally not been feeling like I need to eat food at all, however my brain still thinks it wants to and tries to, but after a couple of mouthfuls, its like "not going to happen" or "if I eat anymore this will end badly".  I am trying to listen to my body more times than my head but sometimes my head still wins - my head frustrates me!

I have pretty much been trying to meet my goals every week.  I have had struggles with the eating after 7pm goal until this last fill on Friday, since then it hasn't been a problem.  The other one I was struggling with was the 30 minutes of exercise.  My knee has started to feel good this week, so I am thinking about playing sport again - albeit taking it very easy.  I don't think I have done any major damage and the medication and compression are doing wonders.  I will of course strap the hell out of it when I play just to make sure!!!

The plan is to continue with my current goals and one additional goal - Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.

I have always struggled with drinking enough water whilst I have had good restriction, but I think the problem was always my focus on the need to eat food not necessarily because I was hungry but because I would feel like I couldn't eat if I drank.  Well duh Kellie, I think that might be the point!! (light bulb moment!) lol

So sorry I keep forgetting to update regularly, but for some reason I struggle with time I just feel like I never have enough of it and when I do have spare moments I am literally chilling out reading a book!!

Keep up the great work fellow bloggers - you are all amazing!

Til next time :) 

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm struggling with water too but I'm not going to give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! The everlasting water problem! Every day I try to up my intake, but to no avail! PS - Where did half of April go??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just nominated you a for a Liebster bloggers award. pop on over to my blog to see what you have to do!

    ReplyDelete