I finally have seen the scale in double digit mode! I am super excited!!! It is still boucing up and down daily but the fact that I seen the scale reach such a low number has really inspired me to believe in myself more.
Last Friday I actually had an unfill of 0.1ml cause I was just so darn tight I was curdling milk in my stomach :( not nice at all! Since the unfill I had a brief 'On my goodness I have to eat eveything in sight' experience but finally that has now past and I am getting back into a place where I am eating solid foods in better quantities.
For all you lovely ladies attedning BOOBS have an awesome time and know that each and every one of us who can't attend is JEALOUS bigtime!! Travel safe and keep the good-time pics coming :)
Monday, September 19, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Well I didn't get round to doing my 'regular' kind of progress pics today but here's a few I have taken over the past week or so :)
(mirror shot - sorry about the quality!)
(ready to go out to an engagement party)
(ready for work)
And here are some beautiful shots of my most favourite people in the world - my kids :)
Friday, September 16, 2011
How it is right now... bullet style!
- I don't post as much as I should or need to. Duh!
- I tend to only write about the good stuff in realtion to my band. I need to start sharing the not so good stuff too.
- I am losing really good numbers right now. I know my band might be slightly too tight but I am losing really good numbers right now!
- I started this journey never wanting to 'bring up food after I had eaten it'. I have. Lots. And you know what - it's ok. It doesn't mean I am failing it just means I still need to learn to slow down and/or when to stop eating.
- Everytime I get a fill I wish I didn't have the band! Not because it's bad, but because it stops me eating how Fat Kellie wants to eat!!
- Oh I still have Fat Kellie on the brain. She's just not wanting to leave. I want her gone. Yesterday!
- I look in the mirror now and I do see changes in my body. Finally!!
- I believe I can be skinny. I actually believe it and am not just wishing for once!
- I still have a long way to go.
- I hate that I can no longer drink my iced milk coffee. Cold milky drinks just are not agreeing with me lately.
- I bought my first pair of knee high boots and the normal size calf without elastic fit me....just!
- I can't believe it has been 10 months already. I am really proud of myself for being selfish and doing this for me.
- I am almost into double digits! It has been at least 15 years since I weighed less than 100kg (220 pounds). I will dance and act all crazy when this finally happens...because I want to!!
- I started doing aqua aerobics. I love it!
- Work really sucks balls - really big hairy ones - right now. Budget cuts are looming and I am not sure if I will make it through still employed but I hope I do, even though I don't like my job at all.
- I will be taken my monthly comparison photos this week.
- I can now see my collarbones without stretching my neck out weird-like in order to see them!
- I wish I had loads of money so I could fly over to attend BOOBS and meet some truly inspirational people but short of winning the lottery that's not going to happen :(