Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I could literally eat a horse!

I'm hormonal. TOM is here :( and as for restriction .... what restriction??

Today I have felt ravenous - still 'feel' ravenous. I have eaten plenty - both good and some bad choices but I still feel like an empty pit. I have read that some ladies experience tightness around TOM but I feel the opposite. I have just eaten a full piece of toast within 5 minutes .... that's crazy. It normally takes me at least 20 minutes, if I can eat it at all.

It's amazing how easy it is to fall into old habits. I am still fighting against them but it's hard and I don't always resist. I am not going to dwell on these moments but I really wish it was easier just to say no! I don't actually think I am hungry at all - I think it's definately head hunger - or hormone hunger - maybe I should go to bed and hide away from temptation!

3 days til my next fill. It can't come soon enough.

What are your favourite things to do to resist the awful head/hormonal hunger feelings? I don't think I can use "go to sleep, instead" forever!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am not TOMing but I am so flippin tight it is insane. This weeked I could eat anything within reason. Today! Nothing! Last night Nothing! To resist, Nothing really. I just try and have a healthier snack...have some protein!

    ReplyDelete