Friday, March 11, 2011

Struggle Street

Recently the scale has been going down which is fantastic. I have started to receive some lovely comments about my weightloss which is also fantastic. But. I have a history of being in a good place, feeling good, getting results and bang. I do things (I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not) like eat ice cream and all these other bad things, I stuff my face. I hate it when I get like this.

Why oh why do I do this to myself? Obviously it's no where near as bad as it used to be pre-band and the amount I am eating is far less. It's still not good. This is really bad behaviour.

My head is all over the place. I think I might be crazy!

Ok deep breaths .... Let's hope not too much damage has been done. I will start tomorrow off by doing a Jillian Michaels Workout on the Wii, and hopefully reduce the damage of tonight's mini-binge.

5 comments:

  1. Do you like her work outs on the WII? I've never tried them! I have a couple of works outs that I like on my Wii but I've resisted buying any of hers for what ever reason!

    Kellie..we all do that. We're great, lovely, fantastic..then bang..We eat some crap. To much of it! Embrace it and then push it away! Tomorrow is another day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are acknowledging that you have some issues that you need to fix. That is a lot of the battle. I am glad that the scale is rewarding you well! Keep up the good work and yes the workouts help when we get the binges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Amanda says we all do that to some degree, its frustrating but best to try and draw a line under it and carry on.
    Could it be hormonal? I find that I eat much worse at certain times of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to get try her Wii program. I need to see if Bob Harper has one, yummy! ;) As for the other, we all fall victim to the same thing. In fact, kind of January and February I went through that; two whole months of going through that - right after loosing 50 lbs in less than 3 months from surgery. I still haven't wrapped my mind around the why? But we all do it. Each day is a chance to start over again! That's the positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do it too. I think we all do or have the capacity to otherwise we wouldn't be here today. I feel your pain. I'm in the middle of trying to "detox" myself from binging on sugar so that I can get back on track. It's like even when I see amazing results, I STILL can't resist the urges sometimes and I know I'm just sabotaging my efforts. Even if it's not as much as it was before, the cravings are still just as bad and it's ANNOYING. I want to be able to turn it off sometimes. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete