Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Some relief and an NSV!

Had my unfill today - .5mls leaving me with 4.5mls. All I can say is thank goodness for that! I can drink properly and eat!! YAY!
Since Saturday I had lost 3kgs (mostly through dehydration).

Here is my NSV:
My new size 16/18 pyjama pants!! I haven't bought this size in many years ... I only bought them because I thought I might fit into them before it starts to get too cold here. Tried them on and presto! They fit!! I do have a midsection muffin but I don't care!!! haha

8 comments:

  1. Gosh...drink drink drink!!

    Whohooo on the NSV~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are all sorted now, and great work on those pj's! It's so much more exciting shopping for pj's when you smaller hey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better, and cute jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes. I remember my size large pj pants from Old Navy and how big of deal that was to me! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great NSV :) & glad the unfill has been successful!!

    ReplyDelete