Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekly Weigh In Update

Last week's weight 115.5kgs - todays weight 114.5kgs. That's a loss of 1kg this week. That's a great result.

As for my goals I set for this week, I increased my water intake, I reduced by flavoured Iced Coffee intake and I increased my exercise. 3 out of 3 is a fantastic result!!

I had a 0.3ml fill on Friday. It didn't seem to be making much difference but late yesterday it started to kick in :) I think this may be my - dare I say it - sweet spot? Let's hope so anyways!!

I have been really lucky that I have never had any pain with my fills, he has been able to find the port first time everytime. Apart from my slight overfill in March I have not had any major issues at all. He seemed happy with my progress, which is always good, and I have booked another follow up appointment in 6 weeks to see how I am travelling.

Next week is also my 6 month bandiversary! That 6 months has gone so fast!

I hope to reach 20kgs gone by my birthday. My birthday is in 14 days and I now have 2.8kgs to go. It's a stretch but I think it can be done. I will keep inline with last week by continuing to set myself weekly goals and given the success of my goals last week I might keep them the same for this week.

I hope all you mum's out there have a lovely Mother's Day :) I received a beautiful patent leather purse which I L.O.V.E!

Have a great week everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Great job. Happy Mother's day to you too! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CAN do it! You're really doing so well, girlie! Happy mamas day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! Good luck with the 20kg goal.

    ReplyDelete