Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hello my name is Kellie and I am a scale whore.

Yes that is correct I have completely lost the plot. I will move the scale around the floor just to see if I get a lower result in a different spot!! That is slightly crazy, but I can't see me changing my behaviour anytime soon. Admitting you have a problem is the first step though...right?

I was a little excited this morning. Stepped on the scale and I am now down 18kgs!!! YAY!

Progress of this week's goals:

Iced coffee - Bad!
Water - Good!
Exercise - Excellent!

As Sunday will be my official 6 month post surgery date, I will be posting comparison pics as well as measurements. My previous measurements are from February but they should give me an indication of how far I have come.

Work has been hectic and Portia has been in top form since last Friday's fill. I am still struggling with my head about food quantity, so I am glad Potia is doing her job to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Weather here has been cold, cold, cold! Blah I really dislike the cold. I seem to be feeling it so much more this winter. Does anyone alse feel the cold more and more as they lose weight? Bring on summer is all I have to say!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week ;)


3 comments:

  1. ;) congrats on the weight loss! Yes I am freezing all of the time now.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord lady I move my scale around too. I normally take an average. I won't take the smallest or the largest. I accept the middle! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way with the scale and am on it multiple times a day - although I do not move it - maybe I should give that a try :)

    ReplyDelete