Monday, June 27, 2011

ARGH! Brain stress :(

I have had alot going on lately. I seriously wish my brain had an off switch - I just want to think about absolutely nothing, just for a little while... Is that really too much to ask? Of course it is!!

It doesn't help that I have been feeling really low now for a few weeks. I think it may be something I need to see my local doctor about. Maybe my problem is that when I used to feel like this I could eat away any negative feelings - for a short while anyways - and now I can't! It's so hard! Now I have to actually deal with my feelings.

Life in general has just been stressing me out. I know there will be an end to the stress eventually I just wish it was now :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww - feel better soon and yes - talk to the doc and take care of yourself. You ARE worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope life sorts itself out soon for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your stress. I hope you find a good coping method soon! try taking it out on the treadmill instead of the fridge. and take one day at a time. thats what I'm trying to do!

    ReplyDelete