Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scale Milestone!!!

Today I have an awesome scale milestone to report. I am now officially down 20.8kgs!! (45.7 pounds).

I am so excited! Never have I been able to lose this amount of weight in the past. I have always gotten to 10-15kgs lost and self sabotaged myself until I had gained it all back and then some. Prior to being banded I had lost the same 10 kilos over and over and over. I look at my progress graph and I am just so proud of myself for making this decision.

This week has been an emotional roller coaster and I am so thankful it ends with a little positive news - no matter how little the positive it is definately something to celebrate.

I have been in a 'I hate the world' phase this week but the tragic loss of a tiny soul does that to a person I guess.

My little girl has been knocked down with the flu and asthma. I must admit I do love the chance of getting some good snuggles but wish that they were not the result of her feeling so unwell. Mind you I think she might be sharing the flu with me :( lets hope she can return the snuggles favor!!

Hope you are all having a good week :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss...such good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kellie!

    I think it's hard when you dealing such a such sad situation, that life just continues on around you like normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great milestone :o) I hope your little one gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Kellie... you must be very proud of yourself. Glad something positive has happened for you this week :)

    ReplyDelete