Friday, June 10, 2011

Butterfly Brain Strikes Again!

I am having so much trouble focussing. Not on anything specific, just everything in general. I feel kind of lost in a way. It reminds me of the saying jack of all trades, master of nothing! Because that is how I feel. I am getting stuff done both at work and home but I am not mastering either.



My brain thinks about one thing, and then before I have actioned a thought it flits to something else! I literally feel like my brain has turned into a butterfly. Flit flit flit!



I would like to be able to focus on decluttering. It is something I really need to do. When I declutter, everything seems to appear to be in a sharper focus. I am going to try to focus on that this weekend - starting at home - it's definately time for a clean out.



On the band front I am having no real problems with Portia - I think we might even be friends, even BFFs. I have had no stuck episodes in ages. The scale is continuing to go down (albeit slowly!) I am sitting on a new low. My pants are baggy.



All in all, things are going along ok. I just wish this butterfly would get out of my head so I could focus on getting things done!! Joys of being a Gemini I guess -there's always at least 2 people in your head at any one time!!



Hope you are all having a great week.



2 comments:

  1. Hiya Kellie! I just got back from a vacation and I can't focus on ANYTHING!

    Good to hear from you...focus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. butterfly brain is a lot nicer way to put it!! I hate it too and just got some back over here (I think the sunshine is helping). Good luck with yours! and congrats on the scale movement and happy days with Portia.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete