Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What is netball?

I have had a couple ladies asking me: What is netball? At first I was like, are you serious? lol ... then I realized that there are a lot of different sports out there and just because some are popular in Australia, doesn't mean they are popular everywhere!!

Well Netball is BIG here in the land down under. We even have rivalry matches against our sister country New Zealand. Australia's netball team is called the Diamonds and New Zealand are the Silver Ferns.


Anyway I am rambling. Here is a link for those of you who are interested! Oh and I ususally play shooter - the picture isn't me - that might be a little obvious - it's of Sherelle McMahon - she plays shooter for Australia ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kellie! I just wanted to let you know that you WILL shatter your current percentage. Thanks for reading and commenting and I have been reading your blog. Keep up the great work!
    Best,
    Fluffy

    ReplyDelete