Monday, November 7, 2011

It's almost a year in...

I can't believe that in around a week's time it will be one full year since my surgery.  I am so thankful to myself everyday that I was strong enough to be selfish enough to do this surgery. I can honestly say that I have no guilt whatsoever at this point in time.  It has taken me a long time to reach this point, especially since it was a considerable financial cost.  Best. Decison. Ever!

I went to the beach with some family and friends yesterday and I was uploading the photos on my computer and thought it would be fun to do a quick comparison since the last time I went to the beach, which was in January.


 I amazed by the difference!

5 comments:

  1. You're awesome! I'm proud of you for being selfish enough, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on one great year, your have done so well so far :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you've rocked it! You've got a lot to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete