Monday, July 11, 2011

BYOC!

It's time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy…a couple of questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break!

Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!

1. If you were asked to symbolize yourself as an animal – which animal would you be?

I have always loved seahorses - nothing about the way they live is super interesting to me, but I love how they look when they look, especially when they are swimming!! They come in all pretty colours, shapes and sizes - just like us!

2. Did you ever play an organized sport – with coaches, rules and scoring? Tell us about it.

I play netball two nights a week and basketball one night a week. I love playing team sports and am enjoying being able to move across the court so much easier these days. I didn't realise how hard I was trying to keep up, and now I am 23kgs down I am amazed to think how I will be when I eventually get to goal!!

3. When did you start shaving your legs?

I hate shaving my legs :( I remember when I was about 16 I siad to mum "Can I PLEASE shave my legs?" and she said "Don't be silly your leg hair is blond and you can't even see then!" Needless to say I eventually got what I wanted .... to my own dismay! To be honest I rarely do them these days - especially in winter!

4. When you’re in a crabby – pissy – want to stab everyone you see kind of mood – what do you do to get out of it or do you revel in it?

I have a bit of a hissy then I simmer down, it's just what I do. I wish I didn't have to hissy but I just can't seem to shake it without the release of the hissy!

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

Blogland - I am ashamed to admit but I have been hiding a little. Not because of weight gain or anything, I am actually at my lowest weight since beginning this journey, I am just feeling like I have nothing beneficial to contribute at the moment. I hope I will get out of this funk soon and I can be a good blogger!

Real life...ugh! Well I guess I am wanting to hide away from real life too! It's getting better but I am still feeling flat as a tack :(

No comments:

Post a Comment