Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August = Forced Scale Free Month

For any of you that have been reading my blog for a while you will know that I am THE scale whore of all time. There's pretty much no other way to adequately describe it. I simply can't stay off them. And now, they're broken :( First I thought it was simply a used up battery but I have replaced the battery and they still DON'T freaking work - Grrr! Scale says no! I am not willing to simply buy another scale - well beacuse this one is only 6 months old - and well pretty much I am a bit of a tight arse when it comes to non-essential household items - oh shit, has my scale become an essential house hold item? No. I don't think so, but maybe?

ARGH! How am I going to cope? I simply can't go on....can I?

Well I am now into day 3 without a scale check and guess what? I AM OK! Yes I am OK. Not only am I just OK, I am surviving, I haven't even gotten into a panic. I haven't even cheated yet and gotten out the Wii Fit.... Amazeballs!!! (By the way I stole that from Amy W and use the word nearly every single day!!) Say it with me now AMAZEBALLS!!!!

I will admit that I am a little scared to go without a weigh in .... I mean how will I know I am going OK. The truth is I won't know and I am willing to challenge myself to go the distance. No weigh in for this little duck until the last Sunday in August - just so I can keep my stats page updated and in check ;) oh did I mention I might be a tad bit OCD?? lol

Wish me luck fellow weight loss troopers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment